U.S. EXPAT Tax Attorney | EXPAT CPA

Using a firm that combines a licensed U.S. Tax Attorney and CPA provides the advantages of the combined expertise and experience of understanding the laws, regulations and codes with the confidentiality you need to go through the disclosure and compliance process. You most likely need to file U.S. taxes even if no tax is due and disclose your foreign financial assets. Some of the disclosures are filed with your IRS Federal return while others are handled by the U.S. Department of Treasury.


You also need to determine what type of foreign taxes and penalties you may incur on your assets located either in or outside of the USA, especially if you have not disclosed income or assets. Some foreign countries have established tax treaties with the U.S. and provide certain tax advantages and possible sharing of certain information.

© 2020 by TaxLawNow.com |  Design by ImagineerWebDesign.com

  • LinkedIn - Jason Kovan
  • Facebook - Black Circle
  • Twitter Jason Kovan
  • YouTube - Jason Kovan


Office: (305) 600-5924

Email: Info@ExpatTaxPartners.com

South Florida Offices:

Law Offices of Jason R. Kovan

4440 PGA Boulevard, Suite 600

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410